What is the HTSA?
All parents and guardians of children at the school are automatically members of the HTSA. Our purpose is to benefit the children of the school through a variety of fundraising activities involving bothe the school staff and the parents. We have lots of fun!
Who We Are:
Richard Claridge - HTSA Chairperson
Linsey Lally - HTSA Vice-Chairperson
James Lally - HTSA Treasurer
Nicola Gilderthorp - HTSA Secretary
Gemma Lunnon - Events Organiser
Gemma Wardell - Social Media Officer
What Do we Do - The Sky's the Limit!
We organise a number of major events:
- Bonfire Night Display
- School Cinema
- School Disco
- The May Fair
- The Infamous Summer Ball
- Sale of second hand uniform
If you would like to be involved in the HTSA, please contact the School Office who will be able to pass on your details.
All of the above events are not to be missed and, in addition, they have the happy consequence of raising funds.
What Have These Funds Provided in Recent Years?
- Cornerstones new curriculum scheme £5,155
- New IPADs for the classrooms
- New Inspire maths scheme £7,388.37
- Maths resources £1,620.05
- Giant touchscreen for ICT suite £2,431
- Books for library £2,035.28
- New Playhouse - £800
- Overhead Projectors and Screens - £930
- New PE Shed - £1200
- Contribution to Refurbishment of Toilets - £5000
- Reception Playground - £12,000
- New Buildings - £19,000
- Cricket Nets
- Outdoor Education Facilities - £17,000
Second Hand Uniform Shop
The second hand uniform shop is now located in the HTSA shed on the playground. It is open once every 2 months from 3.15 pm to 3.30 pm, but the HTSA team are happy to take orders in between opening times.
If you have any uniform requests, please E-Mail them to email@example.com (subject: HTSA Uniform Shop). Please make sure you state your child's name and year group/class, what you need and the size you would like. All items for sale in the shop are £1 each.