- The Summer and Christmas Fairs
- The Infamous May Ball
- Upper School Disco
- Sale of Second Hand School Uniform
- Bonfire Night Display
- Lower School Entertainer
- Quiz Night
- Car Boot Sale
- New Playhouse - £800
- Overhead Projectors and Screens - £930
- New PE Shed - £1200
- Contribution to Refurbishment of Toilets - £5000
- Reception Playground - £12,000
- Contribution to ICT Suite
- New Buildings - £19,000
- Cricket Nets
- Outdoor Education Facilities - £17,000
Please click a heading
LS and US disco: Thursday 19 December
The dates for the next shopare Tuesday 7 January Tuesday 4 February Tuesday 4March Tuesday 1 April &nb...
Attached is a document detailing the roles and responsibilities of members of the HTSA.
HTSA Communication – E-mailing has in recent years been the preferred, easiest and quickest means for class reps to communicate / contact parent...
Dear Parents, As parents at school you are automatically a member of the HOLY TRINITY SCHOOL ASSOCIATION (H.T.S.A) which is a registered char...
Last year Barclays Bank very kindly sponsored the HTSA on 4 occasions – the May Fair raffle, Bonfire Night, the Xmas Fair Raffle and the Xmas Fa...
Please click to open
Links will open in a new window
Shop for Less and support Holy Trinity School